ouch whos truck

Buy it now for 11,900.00 with a salvage title or drive one home with a good title and high miles for 15,000.00 pretty easy choice.

according to the vehicle discription:
"A broken rack and pinion is all that is keeping this vehicle from being driven."
Hello, the cab is like crushed in, no windshield, and the rear wing didn't make it, so it had to be bad!!!!!!!

That had to be a fun ride. :vroam: :banghead:

spend 10K, sell off the parts, you could get a spare engine for around 5-6K. A simple roll over shold not have hurt the enging too bad (unless it kept running upside down)

a kid that lives 15 mins. from me had one...and the day he got it he came flyin up behind me to race...i beat him (kid can't drive)...and i could tell it was too much for him...we pulled over to chit chat, and after talking with him it became more and more evident that he didn't fully grasp the potential of his truck...i got back in and the first thing out of my mouth to my wife, was "that kid's gonna kill himself, or damn near come close, mark my words..." well i found out a few weeks ago he barrel rolled it about 5 miles from my house in the rain, took out some horse fence, and did some light grading...he's ok, from what i hear, but it's sad none the less...i don't know if that's the same one, but i could see it being in ohio already, so it's possible...

goes without saying...be careful fellas...

viperhauler said:
a kid that lives 15 mins. from me had one...and the day he got it he came flyin up behind me to race...i beat him (kid can't drive)...and i could tell it was too much for him...we pulled over to chit chat, and after talking with him it became more and more evident that he didn't fully grasp the potential of his truck...i got back in and the first thing out of my mouth to my wife, was "that kid's gonna kill himself, or damn near come close, mark my words..." well i found out a few weeks ago he barrel rolled it about 5 miles from my house in the rain, took out some horse fence, and did some light grading...he's ok, from what i hear, but it's sad none the less...i don't know if that's the same one, but i could see it being in ohio already, so it's possible...

goes without saying...be careful fellas...

An acquaintance of mine in 2005, took his dads SRT10 QC in the middle of the night for a joy ride with one of his close friends. They were doing over 100mph around a SLIGHT hill and curve causing them to slide 4-500 feet and hit a tree. Both were 14 or 15 at the time and not even a 1/4 mile from our homes(he lived in the neighborhood across the street from mine).

The driver's girlfriend had actually died in a car accident a week or two prior..

These trucks are toys for children.

The more I drive it, the more I learn to respect the potential danger.

Respect the power and know the limitations.

Prof said:
These trucks are toys for children.

The more I drive it, the more I learn to respect the potential danger.

Respect the power and know the limitations.
:congrats:
well said even after me being rearended (not even my fault) i have more respect for driving and that other thread of the reckless driving has really left an impact on me

i guess cuz i'm 19 it really has made me change the way i drive my truck

but when is safe i still like to burn the tires every once and a while :burnout:

but not in traffic tho

Coley 1334 said:
but when is safe i still like to burn the tires every once and a while :burnout:

but not in traffic tho

Me too! And I am more than five times your age.

I learned at an early age to respect high horsepower vehicles, so I try to always use the power carefully.

Bill.

truck aint worth more than $6k the way it is.

Really on three times but I have lived hard and look it!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back