Before:
DSC_1400.jpg

DSC_1402.jpg

DSC_1403.jpg

DSC_1401.jpg

DSC_1416.jpg

DSC_1410.jpg

DSC_1404.jpg

What u putting down? I did mine not too long ago and put 6x12 traverntine pavers

Jfireboy1 said:
What u putting down? I did mine not too long ago and put 6x12 traverntine pavers
It's gonna be 6X9 Concrete pavers. The color is called Adobe....

thats gonna look sweet scotty. im addicted to the DIY network....lol

10banger said:
When you typed latest, you did mean to type LAST right? I hate doing crap around the house. If I wasn't married, I'd still be living in an apt. :D

I wish I meant last... Still have some things to do. Next will be new grass and some new flowers.

Sounds like the other half has u busy! Something about men talking about planting flowers doesn't sound rt on a 10 forum! Lol

OCBob said:
Are those workers documented? ;)

Especially that White fluffy looking supervisor in the 1st set of pics.... Looks like a lazy one to me :D

Going to look good Scott.... Do you have irrigation for the new grass and flowers...it's a must have...

I'm all diy out!!! I'm practically done with my house just a few weeks left! Just rebuilt the whole house. Did 70%!of the work myself.

Cool... Scott....

Are they using the existing base material to build up from? Will the pavers be set in sand or concrete?

Awesome! :rock: You guys have so many cars, you should have just paved the whole front yard! :eek: :D :D :D

..... I also noticed the house across the street is for sale! I'm sure they will LOVE you for redoing your yard! :) I always loved it when my neighbors would work on their yards. I knew my home value would go up-up-up! ;)

Last edited:
I should should you a picture of my driveway. It'd be probably 17-21k to replace it...

Good luck and enjoy the project, Sammy....

Since yer doing the adobe color, would I be correct in presuming that yer not gonna do an agregate coating of any kind...?

D

From the first set of pics I thought you were upgrading the dog.
Should be a nice upgrade and Jim and I can get the lawn looking spiffy for yah. All you have to do is ask.

Back