Own a Cat? Does this seem like him/her?

Anyone who's ever owned a cat can relate to that cartoon......

Some very funny shit........

D

My wife has two cats and I can relate. You know the only thing they don't scratch on is the scratching post we got for them:mad:

-jeff

My cat likes to meow in the moring and wake everyone up. When I leave in the morning to take my son to school he ends up waking up Brads with meowing so loud. LOL

jelms said:
My wife has two cats and I can relate. You know the only thing they don't scratch on is the scratching post we got for them:mad:

-jeff

Sprinkle some catnip on it, or tea leaves..

MG42pillbox said:
Sprinkle some catnip on it, or tea leaves..

Oh i did that for sure. They ended up getting a cat high and after scratching the crap out of it for a little they tore everything else up too.

I guess I misspoke a little on their attention to the scratching post:dontknow:

Would be nice if that was all they scratched but I'm trying to loosen up a little.

-jeff

I used to get cats de-clawed...but I will not do that again. While it protects the furniture it is really not a process that you would like to endure!

Additionally, while front claws would not protect the cats from alligators in Florida, (where I was when I got the cats) those claws might in a few instances fend off coyotes which are now the predators of concern in my back yard. Not many alligators in Wadsworth...

Sorry about the video posted above...while I am an animal lover, for some reason that video kills me every time I see it.

Here's a free cat for anyone looking :p :p :p

Prof said:
I used to get cats de-clawed...but I will not do that again. While it protects the furniture it is really not a process that you would like to endure!

Additionally, while front claws would not protect the cats from alligators in Florida, (where I was when I got the cats) those claws might in a few instances fend off coyotes which are now the predators of concern in my back yard. Not many alligators in Wadsworth...

Sorry about the video posted above...while I am an animal lover, for some reason that video kills me every time I see it.

Our cats are declawed, but they never go outside. The worst thing they have to put up with is me.:eek:

I can imagine your cats doing what that cat in my video did...every time you walk into the room!

Cats are very cool.

my cats front claws have been removed. she wont get out of the ac. since we got that puppy she hasnt been to happy. she weighs like 14 pounds but that little puppy gives her hell everyday. he thinks he's john holmes. i think he named her jenna jameson. she does act like she likes his adances. ill have to video them some time. ya'll would get a kick out of them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back