P0141 Code

tinygiants

Supporting Member
Reaction score
P0141-O2 SENSOR 1/2 HEATER FAILURE - SRT10

So I got the above code today.

I am not sure if it is related to my belt slip due to rain or not. When I started my truck I did not have the alternator for about 30 seconds as it took a while for the belt to quit slipping and squealing due to the the rain.

My question is which O2 sensor is it? I am sure that 1/2 is a code for which one it is.

Thanks in Advance.
Dale

Front one on the passenger side If Im not mistaken. If you clear the code and it comes back it is bad. With the power your putting down there gonna go bad faster than normal. Napa 35 bucks:D

Dude, if it says 1/2 that means BANK 1/ SENSOR 2 which is driver rear after cat sensor! I'd you have a sim could be that, if not O2 is gone or connector/ wiring. Sensor is 26$ at autozone.

Oh yeah, power won't kill O2s, leaded fuel will though found in most high octane race gas will though.

VENOMOUS1 said:
Dude, if it says 1/2 that means BANK 1/ SENSOR 2 which is driver rear after cat sensor! I'd you have a sim could be that, if not O2 is gone or connector/ wiring. Sensor is 26$ at autozone.
Your right was thinking something different long night. 1/1 is front driver 1/2 is back. DOnt know wtf I was thinking.

VENOMOUS1 said:
No prob, you've prolly had your drinks and my workin ass is sober!
Yes but they are jack's:D :elefant: your also right on the working sober because we know them damn operators aint:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Thank You.

I am using the JMB spacer for my rear O2 Sensors. I will clear the code and see what happens. If it is bad, I will have to think about weather to replace it or dissable it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back