Painted Wheels

bigike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there anything special needed to installed painted wheels?

Mine are in Stafford Texas.........Out for Delivery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Install today. Ship to StudZ tomorrow.

bigike said:
Eddie those lugnuts, they are for the Eagle alloys right?

would they be too tall for the stockers?
just be real long, they still should work but they will just stick out farther.should have traded whoever got your wheels the nuts too.

WHAT??? No beer? C'mon dudes, you guys just cannot go sounding off those insignificant tools for the job without mentioning the most important component.. I think it was even mentioned multiple times as a universally essential provision in the DIY section..

Venom Power said:
WHAT??? No beer? C'mon dudes, you guys just cannot go sounding off those insignificant tools for the job without mentioning the most important component.. I think it was even mentioned multiple times as a universally essential provision in the DIY section..
thats a given bro
roedisassembly033.jpg

bclark05 said:
Stick to the topic here:D :D :D :D :D :D

yea uhhh Vaseline:dontknow: what ever you do with your own wheels is up to you but i dont see where vaseline is needed :D unless you really love those wheels :D

Yeah Eddie I'm giving him the lugs...... Those are some really nice lug nuts.

I wish the new nuts looked that nice................. and they are silver. I think I will order the black ones from ebay.

THESE WHEELS ARE AWESOME!

They are all bent and the installer told me that it will wiggle a little.

The rear tires above being low on tread there was a bulge about to pop out the side of the tire.

So I installed Sunny 305/45/22's

These Sunny tires really look sporty. and the taller side wall makes the truck look lower. The fronts are still 305/40/22 Generals.

I will buy the billet center caps have the sneaky pete viper painted red and the face painted black.

pics to follow.....................windows 7 didn't recognize my card reader............:)

5_0_BAIT said:
505 Naaahhhh, He wouldn't need a jack or jack stands. just a couple of cinder blocks and a key to let the air out of his tires! LMAO

Now we know who tool blackvipers wheels! :):rock: :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back