Palmer Motorsports Park

stealth78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The road course looks like fun.............

Keep me posted, if I still have the R maybe I'll meet you there.......still out of work.....

Yup, back in February...........Tore apart my left ankle on ice, hoping no surgery.

That sucks! I will keep you posted, it would be cool if you could come up and go to one of the track events with me... Even if we are spectating.

LMAO!!! It's something about guys named Chris :love:

HEY, that's ME..............LOL

Actually it's both of you. One on one bores me now-a-days... I'm more of an Eiffel Tower kind of guy! LMAO :rofl: What :dontknow: too far???

Actually it's both of you. One on one bores me now-a-days... I'm more of an Eiffel Tower kind of guy! LMAO :rofl: What :dontknow: too far???
I didn't know what "Eiffel Tower kind of guy" meant, so I googled it. I found the answer on Urban Dictionary. It means:

A sexual act involving two guys and one girl the guys stand facing each other legs spread for balance and the girl is in between them.

So what I really want to know is, which of the three of us is the person in the middle? :confused::D

I didn't know what "Eiffel Tower kind of guy" meant, so I googled it. I found the answer on Urban Dictionary. It means:

A sexual act involving two guys and one girl the guys stand facing each other legs spread for balance and the girl is in between them.

So what I really want to know is, which of the three of us is the person in the middle? :confused::D

NOT ME! Do the math....

I know... Why don't you two race your Viper powered vehicles and whichever one of you loses is in the middle! :stupido2: Oh wait..... :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back