Panama City Beach Travel Music

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heck, I didn't know what section to put this thread in so I went for the one being most looked at tonight. It's gonna be a long azz drive from Houston to PCB so I need some ideas on travel tunes to download for the trip. Classic rock is prefered but anything other than country will do. :dontknow: What say yawl?

whats wrong with country :dontknow: you need some of that techno stuff???no no you need some of that CRAP ,,opps i mean RAP:D :D :D

What about Sirius or XM Satillite Radio. Lots of different channels.:) :) :)

Sammy Hagar "I Can't Drive 55"
MeatLoaf "Bat Out of Hell"
Billy Idol "White Wedding"
Almost anything by Guns N Roses :)

Venom Power said:
Heck, I didn't know what section to put this thread in so I went for the one being most looked at tonight. It's gonna be a long azz drive from Houston to PCB so I need some ideas on travel tunes to download for the trip. Classic rock is prefered but anything other than country will do. :dontknow: What say yawl?

Started m,aking my platlist a few days ago ...what typh of classic rock ? AC/DC? Metallica??? Rage against the machine?...those can be a good start...i let you know what i come up with:rock:

Ironhead said:
whats wrong with country :dontknow: you need some of that techno stuff???no no you need some of that CRAP ,,opps i mean RAP:D :D :D

NO RAP CRAP!!!!! NONE.. ZILCH.. ZIP.. NOPE!!!

Last edited:
Cruster said:
Amazes me what you younguns think is "classic" rock :D :D :D

Try some Rare Earth, Santana, or Pink Floyd.......that's classic rock!!!!

This is what I was getting at Cruster. I have Santana, Pink Floyd and such.. I like ZZ Top and Muddy Waters; hell I even have some Link Wray. Now that's going WAY back.. Some Blues would do too..

TONY!! Don't be surprised if you hear some SpongeBob being blasted out of #1900's speakers..

Last edited:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back