Parting Out My Undamaged 2005 SRT-10!!! Everythings for Sale-Starting with the Engine

Coley your going to need the knuckles too. Calipers will not bolt right up to the Hemi knuckles. SRT10 Knuckles will give you a automatic 1" drop too. Brake lines will need to be flexed a bit if your truck is a 04.

Coley 1334 said:
hey how much for the front brake set up (rotors calipers and pads? :dontknow:

200 sound fair?

Hey! I already got dibs on all 4 calipers!:)

Azmotorhead said:
Coley your going to need the knuckles too. Calipers will not bolt right up to the Hemi knuckles. SRT10 Knuckles will give you a automatic 1" drop too. Brake lines will need to be flexed a bit if your truck is a 04.

really? :dontknow:

Brat said:
How much for the front door panels?

I've got someone who's talking about buying the whole interior right now so let me see what happens with him first.

DIABLO_X22 said:
Please Send Me A List Of Whats Left. Is The Top Of The Center Counsel Still There?

That would be along list...

Just let me know what you want. I'm trying to deal with the big items first and small stuff later.

SnakeBite said:
I've got someone who's talking about buying the whole interior right now so let me see what happens with him first.
O.K. bro. let me know,thanks.:rock:

hey ron i missed ur call and was so busy i didnt get back to ya. Um obiovously sun didnt work.. Lets see how I feel friday to see if I can do it this weekend. Maybe even bring the truck to my house and then tripleA back to your place when done. l

Front bumper? I would have to get it painted still...

fastbill said:
oh, boy....sounds like Carl is going to a right AND left hand drive..... TOTY to be...
:laugh: Nope! RHD, forged, supercharged and auto. :rock:

Latest Update

I still have many parts available to anyone interested.

I'm willing to ship small items and consider larger ones if it makes sense financially to each of us.

HERE'S WHAT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE:

ENGINE & TRANS
OEM TIRES & WHEELS
BED COVER & WING
HOOD
REAR BUMPER
ALL LOWER BODY CLADDING
FRONT SEATS
PASSENGER SIDE MIRROR
BATTERY

BEYOND STOCK THAT'S STILL AVAILABLE: DC PERFORMANCE STAGEII PCM $300. & MAGNAFLOW CAT BACK EXHAUST $300.

Rob
619-550-8757

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back