Parts Feeler - parting wrecked '05 RC

Here are the most recent pics taken today of some of the parts:

Driver's Door Panel:

Drivers side switch panel with switches:

AC Controls Panel with switches:

Pocket next to ashtray in mid dash:

PMS sent to those with Dibs with information requests or Quotes with shipping if flat-rate shipping is viable. :)

Borla exhaust - $400 shipped to lower 48. Lemme know if anyone wants it? She is already packaged up. Thanks.

Borla exhaust - $400 shipped to lower 48. Lemme know if anyone wants it? She is already packaged up. Thanks.

door panels and window switch

paypal payment sent for door panels and window switch

parts

WOOOOO HOOOO Two packages just arrived via FedEx. Busted them open like I was 10. Perfect! look like new. Thanks so much!

:drool: :burnout: :rock:

im looking for a rear axle and pretty much complete front suspension including steering rack, mastercylinder and slave cylinder reservoir. thanks

SHO - I still have the rear axle and the guy that has dibs on it has been having a tough time coming up with any cash for it, but I'm still working with him on it. If he decides to give up on it, I'll let you know. I have no more suspension parts, no steering, nothing else up front, the truck has been scrapped.

BEASTED - yes, almost all stock parts, except where listed, like the Borla exhaust.

Lethal Hemi - Pedals are gone. :)

ok please let me know if the guy backs out for the axle. thanks

Need a front drive shaft yolk for a auto

that part should be easy enough to get at the dealer, it may even be the same fro ma diesel, i think they use the same auto transmission

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back