Parts for Sale

Fit95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am taking off all of my performance mods and trading the truck. It's been great and I love this truck, but it has to go. All parts for sale.:(

JMB CAI with catch can
Magnaflow cat back with X-Metal mids (combination sounds great!)
170 degree thermo (never installed)
B&M short throw
SLH 1.5 lowering blocks - chrome (rear only to level it out)
Viper 2.5lb fire bottle with mounting hardware - chrome with viper graphic on it
K&N factory replacement air filter (on for a month before JMB CAI)

If interested - make offer on items - shipping added, thanks guys!

Will post pictures after lunch today.

PM me if interested

What color is the JMB CAI

JMB CAI

Gloss red, not crinkle red. Wanted to match the valve covers and all of the accents on my black truck. Looks great under the hood.

Give me some idea of the pice you want for the CAI with out the catch can....do you have a pic

Viper power - $200

I do have pics, was beat last night and crashed! Will post all pics after lunch - sorry.

Pictures of parts for sale

B&M - sold
Magnaflow cat-back - $300
X-Metal mids - $150
JMB CAI w/catch can - $200
K&N drop in (used one month before CAI) $20
170 thermostat $50

It won't let me post pics on here - it says that the file size is too large. Anyone with any help?

If you want pics, just pm me with your email and I will send you pics through email.

IPOD adapter

I also had an IPOD adapter that works with the 06 navigation where you can use the steering wheel controls installed. It is a mopar unit. If there is interest, I can take it out. If it costs more to get it taken out and shipped then someone is willing to give me for it, I'll keep it in the truck. PM me if interested.

Thanks

Parts left

I have a few things left.

Magnaflow Cat-back
X-Metal catless mid pipes
Viper fire bottle
SLH 1.5 rear drop blocks
possibly IPOD adapter

Stock front liscence plate bracket

I just found the stock liscense plate bracket still in the package. I forgot about it. If anyone wants it - $25 shipped. I never even put it on.

Cost for catless mids, 1.5 drop and viper fire ext to 21773 TY Shane

Last two items

I have the Magnaflow cat-back and the X-Metal mids left. If someone wants the package, PM me. I can also sell them seperately. I'd like to get these last two items out of my basement.

Magnaflow cat-back - $300 shipped
X-Metal mids - $200 shipped

pm me if interested.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back