Parts for sale

MacksSrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All of these items have come off a 2005 R/C

1. Belanger long tube headers
2. Belanger mids w/hi flow cats(these were welded in place to the magnaflow catback)
3. Magnaflow catback(see weld detail above)
4. Volant cold air intake(complete)
5. MGW viper oil cap (sold)
6. MGW viper license plate(w/red viper head)
7. 2005 R/C replacement engine controller w/B&G stage 2(would need your vin encoded).

Reasonable offers considered. Buyer to paying all shipping costs.

Last edited:
How much for the headers/ mids & cats? I have a magnaflow cat-back on my 05 rc will these wled right to it? Got any pics?

SilverBullet said:
How much for the headers/ mids & cats? I have a magnaflow cat-back on my 05 rc will these wled right to it? Got any pics?
Hey!! Step away from the keyboard. I'm already talking to him about the mids and catback. They are already welded together. I'm not interested in the headers......for now.:D

The belanger, mid, magnaflow bolt/weld right up in stock location(s). The mids are welded coming into the muffler. They will need to be seperated before shipping which I am willing to do.

Chrome or black license plate frame craig?? Does it come with the MGW security screws??? TIA

Well Stink. The truck has been put away for the winter so I'm gearing up for a little winter project. Starting with the VECIII(thus no need for the stage 2), Meth inj, new msd wires, and their breather(won't need the MGW oil cap)....then you can probably guess from there(FI)..... As to the headers, I got a screaming deal on a set of the mopar long tubes. So, figured I could let the belangers go for a reasonable price and hopefully help out a member with a deal or two(if not I will keep the belangers on and decide what to do with the mopar long tubes). And the license frame....my father in law just gave me one of the new srt frames so I went with that. There you go bro that's the plan...:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back