Parts For Sale

ram_vs_cougar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1.New In Box- SP Pefrormance Diamond Slotted Rotors W/zinc plating (Rears)- $310 W/O shipping(will have to work out price for shipping, or can met half way or drop off pending the distance )

2.Like new (no imperfections at all flawless)-SCT Turner W/performance dyno tuned, 91 octane tune and parking valet tune. $300 (shipped)

Or

Both for $540.00 (will work out shipping with buyer pending shipping location)

Pm me for pics :rock:

Does the SCT make a big difference in performance?

Oh yes a big time, especially for Quad cabs. The RC guys say they see really nice gains but not as high as a QC. The QC benefits more from the SCT than a RC. Me personally, I think its a night and day differance. THe SCT is also a code reader as wel. You can use to check any codes your truck throws if the CEL (check engine light) come on. It hands down the best bang for the buck mod one can get for their trucks. What year make and model do you have? I had an 05 QC automatic. My SCT has 3 tunes on it. 1-performance tune, 2-valet tune (wont let the truck go over 2500 RPMs), and 3-91 octane tune.

Last edited:
What type of gains from performance tune?

I think it fluctuates a bit based on the set up of the truck. My truck was pretty much stock: K&N CAI and true dual exhaust. I would say about 30-35hp gain. If you have a QC then you will obtain more benefits than someone with a RC. My final numbers (With SCT) to the ground was 426 hp and 465 tq, that’s impressive for a pretty much stock QC.

Its a night and day difference between the stock tune and the performance tune.

I think it fluctuates a bit based on the set up of the truck. My truck was pretty much stock: K&N CAI and true dual exhaust. I would say about 30-35hp gain. If you have a QC then you will obtain more benefits than someone with a RC. My final numbers (With SCT) to the ground was 426 hp and 465 tq, that’s impressive for a pretty much stock QC.

Its a night and day difference between the stock tune and the performance tune.

and those numbers are from the performance tune or the 91 oct tune? Also is the performance tune set at 91 oct also?

and those numbers are from the performance tune or the 91 oct tune? Also is the performance tune set at 91 oct also?

Yeah those numbers are from the performance (93) tune. The 91 octane tune will be close to the same numbers but a bit less. The 91 is not at aggressive as the 93 tune however, the 91 is still better than the stock tune.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back