Parts must go, listing again

InfinitySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm re-posting these parts I pulled off my CE as people showed interest and then vanished when it came time to follow thru :mad: I'm very tight on cash :( things have been ruff but we are all struggling lately it seems, on that note here's what I've got that needs to go. PM or email me with any questions etc, [email protected]
Mopar Long Tube Headers w/Cat Delete, USED aprox 4k miles, want to sell complete, $1200 plus shipping (aprox $200) so local pick up would be best willing to meet near MD.
OEM rotors BNIB-Stock NOT cross drilled or slotted, I paid over $400, $250 plus shipping, again local pick up would be best, shipping weight is 48 lbs each :( Again will to meet near MD
HID bulbs only!!! Head lamp pure white aprox 4,500K, fog lamp yellow 3,000k will work with the Xenon depot kits, would make a great spare for anyone who has, $85 per pair, they sell for $65 each.
I've got some other non SRT10 parts that I'll list on a seperate thread.

I hear that, if they don't sell by this weekend on here its off E-bay :( Need them gone asap.

Last bump before E bay, need the $$$$ and tired of sitting on the parts:(

MAGNUM7 said:
hey will those headers fit on an 05 QC?
No or I would have bought them a long time ago. Had to buy the belanger instead

This is what I found on the Long Tubes from the Mopar site, its says all SRT-10s
Reg and Quad from 04 up. I'm going to make a few calls and double check on this to 100% sure. I thought they would fit a QC as the second gen Long Tubes were re-shaped to allow clearance in QC.

Product Details
Big 1 3/4", equal length, long, primary tubes, T304 stainless steel construction, thick mounting flanges, 2 1/2" midpipes without catalytic converters, gaskets, mounting hardware, O2 sensor extensions, heat wrap and instructions all included in this unbeatably low priced package! All parts described above, will go from your heads to the catback of your choice. Our high flow catalytic converters are an easy weld-in modification if so desired. For use with all Ram SRT-10 trucks 2004, 2005 & 2006 regular and quad cabs.

Here's the link to my previous sale thread, page 5 Dragon also said they would fit a QC
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22963&page=5

Last edited:
These headers and Rotors really need to go...short on $$$. Anyone?
I'm going to be in NYC/NJ area Thurs-Wed so I can drop off to save shipping cost which is insane on these parts. Will be in Lauderdale in Oct for a few days as well....somebody......anybody, I'm taking offers at this point.

These need to go!!!! I still have the long tubes/cat delete and the rotors and the HID bulbs......heading to Ft Lauderdale Oct 8th and then out to Truckee Ca Oct 25th so I can drop them off to save shipping. ANYONE? I hate ebay don't make me go that route but I need the $$$$

Bro, I really want those headers, but just like you right now $$$$ is tight....Let me see what I can do though!:confused:

PM replied. I hear ya on the $$$ I'm so broke right now I can't afford to pay attention :eek: I'm thinking about getting a second job to try and get caught up but then I'm gonna killed at tax time so I'm looking for some under table side jobs but they are far and few these days :dontknow:

InfinitySRT said:
PM replied. I hear ya on the $$$ I'm so broke right now I can't afford to pay attention :eek: I'm thinking about getting a second job to try and get caught up but then I'm gonna killed at tax time so I'm looking for some under table side jobs but they are far and few these days :dontknow:
Im still checkn to see what I might be able to do, b/c Im located between you and CA ....save on some shippin:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back