parts/service manuals

Inspecting the element it appears it is calling up a site called Screwturnwiki1. Searching for the site yields nothing. I'm thinking it died. (EDIT) Read on down the thread. They are posted later on and the thread works.

Last edited:
Yes, go to post 17. I shut down the Wiki page a long time ago as it wasn't worth the time to maintain. Well quite frankly neither is that sight

i was able to download the service manual but the part number manual only comes up as a page, not a downloadable document, is this me or is that the only way it can be had??

Worked for me

Don't know what your using but it auto downloads into both my Asus pad and my Windows 7 pro desktop. Once open there is an icon in the top left that is the index, click on that and pick the item you are looking for.

most phones won't accept downloads of large pdf files

well, the macbookair only gets a blank screen also, will have to try the desktop

the macbook air downloaded the service manual with no problem, i never tried the phone cause i figured it wouldn't work anyway

Yes....

If you have downloads blocked, you'll never get it

i'm not catching on i guess.
the service manual downloads perfectly to my desktop and to my macbook, but i can't get the parts manuals to download to either one :deadhorse::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

crist i'm hard headed, i kept going to the 1st post of the links instead of post 17, although the service manual in post 1 still works

down loading now, thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back