Paxton Supercharger Specials/ Winter Specials

DC Performance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Through January we are offering Ram SRT Paxton supercharger kits for $1000 under list price. Kits installed at our shop come with our custom tuning and upgrades, before and after dynamometer tests are included.

For those who wish to purchase a kit outright. We can supply you with our upgrades and complete technical asistance. Kits come with a 3YR 36,000 mile warranty on hard parts. If you have a problem we take care of it, you will not have to call Paxton.

We have several Winter Specials:

Complete fluid change:

Includes engine oil, power steering fluid, coolant, Transmission fluid, differential fluid, brake fluid and clutch fluid
(if equipped).

$699
*Automatic transmission models slightly more.

Magnaflow Exhaust:

$660 installed
*2006 models $110 extra.

DC Performance said:
Through January we are offering Ram SRT Paxton supercharger kits for $1000 under list price. Kits installed at our shop come with our custom tuning and upgrades, before and after dynamometer tests are included.

For those who wish to purchase a kit outright. We can supply you with our upgrades and complete technical asistance. Kits come with a 3YR 36,000 mile warranty on hard parts. If you have a problem we take care of it, you will not have to call Paxton.
How much is list price?
Won't be able to make it into your shop in CA, but the kit sounds interesting. Can I install it with the VEC? I want a NOS option on top.

Damn and i just bought 2500 bucks in parts from Boomer.

Hopefully i have a great christmas and can find some extra cash

Put me down for a speacial Complete fluid change:

Includes engine oil, power steering fluid, coolant, Transmission fluid, differential fluid, brake fluid and clutch fluid
(if equipped).

$699

Let me know when to bring her in. Thanks Guys Happy Holidays:)

E-BENZ said:
Put me down for a speacial Complete fluid change:

(if equipped).

$699

Let me know when to bring her in. Thanks Guys Happy Holidays:)
Throw on some Mag-Hytec pans while you are at it and changing the fluids, you won't be disappointed

Bone said:
Throw on some Mag-Hytec pans while you are at it and changing the fluids, you won't be disappointed

too far away to bring it to DC to get fluids changed, but please explain about these pans?

How much for a SC outright? Do you pay for the shipping or do I? Does it come with your flash?

Bone said:

Have that bad boy on my tranny.....quality piece....are they made by the guy who just passed...??

For those who asked...they are a (in the case of the tranny) a larger capacity, finned aluminum pan that have magnets to trap any metal debris that could otherwise damage your goodies....the larger capacity greatly reduces temps...more so then an external trans cooler....

DC Performance said:

so, how much installed @ your shop ??:dontknow:

Nowwhat said:
Have that bad boy on my tranny.....quality piece....are they made by the guy who just passed...??

For those who asked...they are a (in the case of the tranny) a larger capacity, finned aluminum pan that have magnets to trap any metal debris that could otherwise damage your goodies....the larger capacity greatly reduces temps...more so then an external trans cooler....

Very true, they also add rigidity to the case being a cast pan. Which for chryslers has been a problem ever since the hemi days (they use to twist a tranny case like a pretzel).

Nowwhat said:

Joe Web at Suncoast was a authorized dealer of the Mag-Hytec. I believe he also carried the PML pans too. I'm putting a PML on my Hemi since they don't have the Mag-Hytec for the Hemi tranny.

I added over 17 quarts into my SRT tranny with the Mag-Hytec pan.

Also, those differential pans should help the "spiders" in the rear! ohhh!

moparracing said:
so, how much installed @ your shop ??:dontknow:
I can't find any prices on their website either. :dontknow:

I found them on a few sites for about 225. Sounds like a intristing mod? What do you guys at DC Performance think?????

E-BENZ said:
I found them on a few sites for about 225. Sounds like a intristing mod? What do you guys at DC Performance think?????
I paid 240 for mine. Bob has them at Bob/Moe's Metalworks also.

I still haven't gotten a reply for DC. Anyone know what their list price is for Paxtons?

Hi all,
Thanks for the interest, here is the pricing you were asking about.
Prices for kits includes shipping in the US.

Ram SC kit (unpolished) List Price: 7499.00 DC Price: 6499.00
(polished) 7899.00 6899.00

Each kit comes with our technical support.

DC specific upgrade kit: $832
Blower plugs
Thermostat
Billet crankcase valve
PCM Program

Prices installed vary from RC to QC and what other mods you want. Each install comes with our upgrade kit, before and after dyno tests and custom tuning specific to your vehicle. A detialed estimate can be prepared for you. Most installs are in the 10-11k range with this discount.

Thanks everyone!

Dan Cragin

DC Performance said:
Hi all,
Thanks for the interest, here is the pricing you were asking about.
Prices for kits includes shipping in the US.

Ram SC kit (unpolished) List Price: 7499.00 DC Price: 6499.00
(polished) 7899.00 6899.00

Each kit comes with our technical support.

DC specific upgrade kit: $832
Blower plugs
Thermostat
Billet crankcase valve
PCM Program

Prices installed vary from RC to QC and what other mods you want. Each install comes with our upgrade kit, before and after dyno tests and custom tuning specific to your vehicle. A detialed estimate can be prepared for you. Most installs are in the 10-11k range with this discount.

Thanks everyone!

Dan Cragin

Dan,
How much would it be to dyno tune a Paxton set -up that has already been installed? I might want meth injection as well. Bill

silversrt said:
Dan,
How much would it be to dyno tune a Paxton set -up that has already been installed? I might want meth injection as well. Bill

good call and great insurance.....the extra 75-100 rwhp won't be bad either.....:D :rock:

To do a custom tune of your truck on the dyno is $750. If you just want a blower program it is $600. We will need the truck for a whole day.

Thanks

Bringing the truck in for some Santa special lube. Maybe I can get Nowwhat's new block? Thanks Santa Mike. naa still cant shift so what would I do with the power. :D :D see Ya in the morning Guys.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back