Paxton Supercharger

McLuvin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im selling my paxton kit but I am keeping the novi 2000 head unit. Its complete with aftercooler, intercooler, bracket, split sec box, piping, ect. Its all there. I am gonna put her back to stock as I have a pontiac G8 project in mind.

$1900 obo

McLuvin said:
Im selling my paxton kit but I am keeping the novi 2000 head unit. Its complete with aftercooler, intercooler, bracket, split sec box, piping, ect. Its all there. I am gonna put her back to stock as I have a pontiac G8 project in mind.

$1900 obo

pictures ????

McLuvin said:

$1900 obo
I want it, but im broke, can ya cut a poor guy a deal?:D

Seriously, if ya dont mind, pm me your bottom dollar, thanks!:rock:

it not a complete paxton - you still need to buy the s/c head unit

FYI

VIPER said:
it not a complete paxton - you still need to buy the s/c head unit

FYI
Yeah I know, thankx, that "obo" is exciting :D. I think I've seen rebuilt head units for around $1k (a long time ago I think that's a good deal :dontknow:)

p33tef said:
Is the paxton ok with a stock engine??
Should be fine, as long as you get a safe tune and keep the boost level at 6-7 psi.

Psycho Mythic said:
Yeah I know, thankx, that "obo" is exciting :D. I think I've seen rebuilt head units for around $1k (a long time ago I think that's a good deal :dontknow:)
You know if you get the Paxton, you have to start drinking man drinks. :D Hey did you get the package?

Psycho Mythic said:

kool - i wanted it but IDK what type of power adder i am going with s/c and type or TT

SANTEEN said:
You know if you get the Paxton, you have to start drinking man drinks. :D Hey did you get the package?
Lol, wont happen :D and yes sir i got the package, that hd video looked amazing! Thanks a million bro!

VIPER said:
kool - i wanted it but IDK what type of power adder i am going with s/c and type or TT

Id rather go TT but that would be WAY out of my price range :eek:
The supercharger whine will be just fine with me though :D :rock:

Psycho Mythic said:

you can get them for 300-500 on ebay......

Last edited:
scoobert said:
was going to do it last summer, found one for 300, the 2200, when i emailed the vendor on here he wanted 3500 for the brackets alone, so i passed on it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Paxt...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item5886867f73
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Paxt...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item335ad6d1aa

i looked back at my watch list, it only goes back to February, sorry.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/PAXT...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item335adf6735

None of the blowers you have listed are novi 2000 which is a far supeior blower ... i was looking last summer for a novi 2000 head for a friends mustang and i never saw one on ebay NONE we had to get one from paxton direct.... Very hard heads to come by

Well..spun the pulley on the crankshaft pretty hard this weekend. From what I can tell the crank nose looks rough....so.....If I gutta pull the motor apart to put a crank in it, I guess maybe its time to finish the original plan and forge the mother'effer. Keep the FI and showem Z06's who gut the nut.

McLuvin said:
Well..spun the pulley on the crankshaft pretty hard this weekend. From what I can tell the crank nose looks rough....so.....If I gutta pull the motor apart to put a crank in it, I guess maybe its time to finish the original plan and forge the mother'effer. Keep the FI and showem Z06's who gut the nut.
You didn't pin the crank?

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back