PCB SPRING TRACK RENTAL RACING INFO

Hope someone from the viper crowd can manage to break into the 7's this year with all this talk! Shoot, the way the heat here has been affecting et's it might actually help some of you guys out with not having as much power on the launches so you can actually hook up those massive 22's and run some high 8's this year consistently! Hope everyone has a safe trip on the way down and see you Friday, hope you bring enough :)

spyder1337 said:
Hope someone from the viper crowd can manage to break into the 7's this year with all this talk! Shoot, the way the heat here has been affecting et's it might actually help some of you guys out with not having as much power on the launches so you can actually hook up those massive 22's and run some high 8's this year consistently! Hope everyone has a safe trip on the way down and see you Friday, hope you bring enough :)
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
see ya there buddy, got a trophy for some lucky person in open modified:D

Dan, I wish I had that kind of pull on I-10. I could prolly arrange it in Holmes County but yall will only be in Holmes County for about 3 miles on Hwy 79. I have to take my daughter to an appointment in PC at 8:30 in the morning. Hopefully I'll be back in Bonifay in time to get on I-10 with everyone. If not, I will definitely be with yall on the cruise back to PCB. Someone call me tomorrow before yall get to I-10 and let me know when. 50% chance all day tomorrow. Pray for clear skies! See yall tomorrow! :burnout: :rock:

cell - 850 527 0600

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back