PCM installed

ViperPoweredRam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MAN I LOVE IT. :rock: The QC pulls so much harder with the PCM. Now all i have to do is get the T-stat installed.

ViperPoweredRam said:
MAN I LOVE IT. :rock: The QC pulls so much harder with the PCM. Now all i have to do is get the T-stat installed.
iam with you bro.didnt know what the truck could do until i put the stage II in and now it screams.:rock: :rock: :rock:

if you can get the fan to kick on sooner....

mauiSRT/10 said:
Right on dude....................you will love it even more when your t stat is installed and the truck runs temps of 160` to 180`!!!

patrick

Glad to hear you're happy with it. I'll be doing mine soon as well. What rpm does it shift at now?
Brad

RamMar1807173c.jpg

SrtFeb252007177b.jpg

it shifts right at 6000 RPM. ............. it only took me about 10 mins to install

I'm thinking about this mod, I assume it advances the timing a little to make more power. In AZ we have crappy gas at 91 octane. Am I going to get detonation using this flash?

we only have 91 here as well.... DC programs to accomodate for 91... I'm sure Boomer can do the same...

p.s. it does a bit more than advance the timing :D

ViperPoweredRam said:

BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK THERE IS !!!!!
LOVE MINE.PUT T-STAT IN ALSO.
STILL RUNNING 200+/- IN TRAFFIC.:dontknow:

wont grow old said:
BEST BANG FOR THE BUCK THERE IS !!!!!
LOVE MINE.PUT T-STAT IN ALSO.
STILL RUNNING 200+/- IN TRAFFIC.:dontknow:

that's strange :S... you sure you didn't take out eh 185 and put it right back in again? :p

ya i am running 91 that is all that we have here in KS. i got mine from boomer too he just needs to know what octane that you are going to be running through it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back