Pedal assembly question.

Humblex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, can a 2004 Ram SRT 10 manual pedal assembly be used in a 2006 Ram SRT auto to manual conversion? I appreciate anyone's input on the matter.

Hey guys, can a 2004 Ram SRT 10 manual pedal assembly be used in a 2006 Ram SRT auto to manual conversion? I appreciate anyone's input on the matter.

As far as I know, the only difference is the pedal shape. So it should be able to be used, but I would try to find an 05 or 06 assembly. Mine has the assembly off an 05.

Yes they are the same. Pedals are smaller and look like shit. Stick with a 05/06

Woops, I already purchased them because I got excited seeing them on ebay. Do the pedals look that different from an 05-06?

Woops, I already purchased them because I got excited seeing them on ebay. Do the pedals look that different from an 05-06?

You'll be alright. The pedals are just a not a square shape like the 05-06 but more of a tear drop, not necessarily smaller. Very likely made that way to resemble all the crying that happened in 04 and that you'll see from chevy and ford owners when you beat'em.

Last edited:
You'll be alright. The pedals are just a not a square shape like the 05-06 but more of a tear drop, not necessarily smaller. Very likely made that way to resemble all the crying that happened in 04 and that you'll see from chevy and ford owners when you beat'em.

Awesome, I'm not worried about the shape, just functionality. ROFL about the crying. Might still be me crying if I don't get all the parts to make this swap happen. :D

The 2004 pedal pads are like the SRT4 cars. You can switch them to the new style no problem.

The '04 pedals are actually cooler looking than the plain old square crap in '05-6.

They are '04 only and larger than '05-6

Pedal pads are available from a vendor, may have been Roe or X2 I cannot remember where I got replacements.

I think the pedal pads are still available new as well.

Awesome, I'm not worried about the shape, just functionality. ROFL about the crying. Might still be me crying if I don't get all the parts to make this swap happen. :D

Take it from me and be patient when doing the 6 speed swap on the 06. If you are ok with using parts from other years, aftermarket, and custom pieces you'll be just fine. But if you are looking to do a stock parts build like me... Brace yourself.

The '04 pedals are actually cooler looking than the plain old square crap in '05-6.

Pedal pads are available from a vendor, may have been Roe or X2 I cannot remember where I got replacements.

I will definitely replace them before the install.

Take it from me and be patient when doing the 6 speed swap on the 06. If you are ok with using parts from other years, aftermarket, and custom pieces you'll be just fine. But if you are looking to do a stock parts build like me... Brace yourself.

I'm gonna pretend its a hot rod and not care about exact year stuff, I just wanna drive and grin. I have two 2004-2005 manual consoles but will never get the elusive 2006 manual unicorn console. I was told by Tony that they will fit instead. Does anyone know someone in a 2006 using a older manual console?

I like the look of the square ones on my 2005. However the 2004 look like they might give you a better grip with wet feet. Even with all the tits they are slick as ice.

I'm gonna pretend its a hot rod and not care about exact year stuff, I just wanna drive and grin. I have two 2004-2005 manual consoles but will never get the elusive 2006 manual unicorn console. I was told by Tony that they will fit instead. Does anyone know someone in a 2006 using a older manual console?

There is one painted 2006 interior color on eBay for $275 shipped. It will fit your 06 just fine. You will just have to remove your complete center console and to make it look good. I've seen them sell for $800, which is money in your pocket for your build.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back