Peer Pressure!!

10boom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In following suit of the trend on here to get a viper, I think I've fallen victim to one of the worst emotions out there.....peer pressure!! Should have everything done tomorrow unless someone can talk me out of it tonight. I did make sure that it was semi-comfortable to sleep in, since the wife is not gonna let me back in the house after doing this.

Attachments

• 76_3.JPG
    76_3.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 163
A white Viper is even more incredible in person. I wasnt a fan of white (usually see it on grandpas caddy) until I saw the Viper and SRT Truck. Where did you get the car? Does it start with a W?

Is that one of the limited VOI9 edition snakes? I think/thought they are bringing a nice premium. WOW, it looks hot.

No, I'm not getting rid of Whitey, just adding to the garage. It's a VOI 9 edition, they only made 100 of them, and I don't think I've ever seen a nicer looking viper!! Too bad I can't get in all white!

10boom said:
No, I'm not getting rid of Whitey, just adding to the garage. It's a VOI 9 edition, they only made 100 of them, and I don't think I've ever seen a nicer looking viper!! Too bad I can't get in all white!

Yeah... They are SWEET for sure... As much as I am not a fan of white, I hate stripes more. :dontknow: I gotta say, white looks f-in cool on the viper too tho. :rock:

10boom said:
You can....you just have to wait for the next hail storm :D :D

Congrats man, Im sure you'll enjoy it :rock:, wish I could have had both :( your a lucky man :)

Someones got to tell me were to pick up one of them there money tree's

Awesome, just tell the wife it's Whitey's reflection

WOW, killer viper!!! Must be nice, well if u need to hide that beauty somewhere i can take care of that for ya!!!!

Let me know if you ever get stationed back at Travis AFB here in California. That way I can take it for a spin .:D

silversrt said:
Let me know if you ever get stationed back at Travis AFB here in California. That way I can take it for a spin .:D

I wish I was man, but I got out of the Air Force in October.....I'm selling airplanes right now, not near as much fun, but the money is a hell of alot better!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back