PEP-BOY'S T's Version # 2

WAZZSUP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Headed over to Pep-Boy's to pick up the shirt that you guys posted last week.....but they have another version that is cool as well. Need to see in person. There must be a reason all these shirts feature the RED Beast!!!!

Attachments

• DCP_0557.JPG
    DCP_0557.JPG
    437.7 KB · Views: 91
  • DCP_0558.JPG
    DCP_0558.JPG
    334.1 KB · Views: 84
Yessir,

The black one wouldn't sit still for the picture......Way too fast......

SD

Reds the only color ink the screen printer had so he used it to get rid of it...

There is not a "Pep-Boys" around this area that I am aware of (Central Illinois)......If someone would like to pic me up one....I will be glad to send some $$$.....Nice looking shirts....:rock:

mauiSRT/10 said:
Anybody notice how the shirt says 2006 but its an 04/05 truck!!!!! LOL
Yes - it's cartooned up a bit but I like it. Bought 2 last weekend here in Dallas.

mauiSRT/10 said:
I just checked the pepboys website.......I cant find any t shirts on the site. But I did find this for you bikertat. Listing of stores in IL

http://pepboysstorelocator.shoploca...271742988&wlong=-1.58028946131618&StartRow=19

Finally some cool shirts for us 10 drivers!!! Anybody notice how the shirt says 2006 but its an 04/05 truck!!!!! LOL

patrick

Thanks...:rock: I'll have to check it out the next time I head over to Indianapolis.......thanks again:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back