Phoenix Cruise on Central

I'll be leaving work at 5 so i should be there a little earlier. Save me a sweet parking spot. Only 4 maybe 5 of us going? I still need to see the other new guy's C/E! :drool:

I'll be leaving work at 5 so i should be there a little earlier. Save me a sweet parking spot. Only 4 maybe 5 of us going? I still need to see the other new guy's C/E! :drool:[/QUOTE

Thanks dude!!!!! I really want to go, but my wife has out of town friends that are staying with us this weekend, I pulled every excuse to try and sneek away for a little while.
It figures, it seems when I do get free time everybody else is busy and when Im busy everbody else has cool stuff going on. Hopefully we can all meet up soon.
I just got a K&N air intake system, I can't wait to put on and take for a spin!!!!:burnout:

Glad to meet up with fellow members and meet Ghansen. We didn't get your contact info, shoot me a text so we can keep you in loop for GTGers. 623-688-3789

Five SRT-10's setting together at the Cruise on Central. Wish someone had thought to take a picture. Glad all of you could make it out & it was nice meeting you new guys. Hope we can do it again next Saturday in Scottsdale.

Five SRT-10's setting together at the Cruise on Central. Wish someone had thought to take a picture. Glad all of you could make it out & it was nice meeting you new guys. Hope we can do it again next Saturday in Scottsdale.

My wife was smart enough to get these!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    298.4 KB · Views: 28
At least someone was thinking rather than jaw-jacking about our trucks. Maybe we can hook up again soon & take some more pictures of all of our truck together.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back