Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Middle February 2007

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • End of February 2007

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hooters of Peoria is all setup for our arrival Sat night after racing.. :rock:

I spoke to the General Manager, and she will be setting aside several tables for us, but has asked me to call her about 1 hour before we head that direction.

She also wants to take pictures of the trucks with Hooters Girls and get them developed so that she can hang them in the store!! :D

Hey guys that are doing, what time are you planning on getting there and when....Maybe we all can meet somewhere and we all can roll to the BBQ together? That would be a sight huh?.........We all show up to the house at once...:rock:
Sugestion on meeing place.....In&Out on Bell Rd..Its 1/2 block away from the freeway and realy close to Mr. Pyros:D house.

its kinda up in the air right now...some things have come up and don't now if I can go or not. I'll know tomorrow.

i got 2 races going on the 17th and 18th, when is this going down again??

Mang, I wish I could be there...I love Hooters Chicks from the AZ!!!:D:D:D I got a super cool shirt from the one in Mesa, AZ (Where I'm From...) Hopefully Mikey's Boy Jalen will wear it on Saturday! He's a PIMP!:)

HAVE FUN GUYZ!!!:D:D:D:D

FSTJACK said:
Mike I have called you repeatedly and left messages asking you to call me please.

Do you have his new phone number? Or maybe he was with a "John" doing his "Thang"!!!:dontknow: :p :p :p :rock:

FSTJACK said:
Mike I have called you repeatedly and left messages asking you to call me please.

He has been taking his "Happy Naps" ALOT. He has become VERY forgetful.......it's the age.

You can call me!

I will make him call tomorrow! If he doesn't I will kick his a$$.

Luv ya Jack:p

FSTJACK said:

I clicked on repeatedly repeatedly :D Clever :)

Last edited:
This may have been discussed earlier........but well someone had to work!

How many wives/kids are coming? I was planning on coming and we were gonna bring the kid.......he LOVES GTG's. Is everyone cool with it?:dontknow:

Mrs.Sickness said:
This may have been discussed earlier........but well someone had to work!

How many wives/kids are coming? I was planning on coming and we were gonna bring the kid.......he LOVES GTG's. Is everyone cool with it?:dontknow:

I am...he has to wear my shirt so my previous post wasnt for nothing...:dontknow: ;) :p

You know which one I'm talking about, that kids got good taste!:D:D:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
You know which one I'm talking about, that kids got good taste!:D:D:D
He gets it from his mom :D ;)

UUUUUUUUUUUhhhhhhhhhhhh...tomorrow:rock: (saturday)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wifey said:
He gets it from his mom :D ;)

I guess.....all I wear are scrubs and sweats. I think he might have gotten that from his Auntie and Unclie. They know how to dress.:rock:

He will definetly wear his Hooter's shirt....in memory of Krazy:p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back