Votes: 11 55.0%
  • Middle February 2007

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • End of February 2007

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SRT-IZ-4me said:
Hey guys that are doing, what time are you planning on getting there and when....Maybe we all can meet somewhere and we all can roll to the BBQ together? That would be a sight huh?.........We all show up to the house at once...:rock:
Sugestion on meeing place.....In&Out on Bell Rd..Its 1/2 block away from the freeway and realy close to Mr. Pyros:D house.

The in-out burger is about 8 miles from my house.. =) That would be a heck of a site.....

There is a Lowes/BestBuy/BarnesNoble at Grand and Bell, about 1 mile from my house.. that has a large parking lot.

Mrs.Sickness said:
This may have been discussed earlier........but well someone had to work!

How many wives/kids are coming? I was planning on coming and we were gonna bring the kid.......he LOVES GTG's. Is everyone cool with it?:dontknow:

No problem with kids. There will be a few with some of my friends who are going to be here.

i was able to get may hands on a suprise for the ones that show up for this GTG. there are very limited number but i bet they will be well used from everyone. hope you like them.

so we are now meeting at in-out burger insted of your house? let me know what time?

dragon said:
i was able to get may hands on a suprise for the ones that show up for this GTG. there are very limited number but i bet they will be well used from everyone. hope you like them.

so we are now meeting at in-out burger insted of your house? let me know what time?
Its still on for Pyros house, we are just trying to meet somewhere so we all caravan to his house.

Well In & Out sucks ;) :p I Phuggin hate that POS burger joint......:D :dancing: I guess I will just have to force myself to eat there as well waiting for you boneheads :eek: Damn It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: In fact I will just have to torture myself by choking down 3 Double Doubles Animal style and just to really kick my Ass good................A couple orders of fries :mad:
This pisses me off :mad: I hate you Izzy and Black trucks suck :D

BTW Pyro ! This venture will not in anyway shape or form diminish my appetite in the least ! :rock: Your still cooking Bastage.........................:thefinger: :thefinger:

TheSickness said:
Well In & Out sucks ;) :p I Phuggin hate that POS burger joint......:D :dancing: I guess I will just have to force myself to eat there as well waiting for you boneheads :eek: Damn It !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: In fact I will just have to torture myself by choking down 3 Double Doubles Animal style and just to really kick my Ass good................A couple orders of fries :mad:
This pisses me off :mad: I hate you Izzy and Black trucks suck :D

BTW Pyro ! This venture will not in anyway shape or form diminish my appetite in the least ! :rock: Your still cooking Bastage.........................:thefinger: :thefinger:

Me Cook... ikes... :dontknow: :D

wakeboard13 said:
So do we have a time to meet at In & Out?
LOL not yet apparently this thread has been up for 2 months and it's the day before and we still don't have a clue LOLOOLOL I was lied to when they said Arizonans were smarter the Washintoanians :D I am surround by Numb skulls LOLOLOOL I will be at In & Out the night before..SO I am first in line :rock:

Hey Pyro!! First, what the heck is your name?:eek: :p :D (SORRY)....And second, what time is a good time for us to show up to yar house?

TheSickness said:
LOL not yet apparently this thread has been up for 2 months and it's the day before and we still don't have a clue LOLOOLOL I was lied to when they said Arizonans were smarter the Washintoanians :D I am surround by Numb skulls LOLOLOOL I will be at In & Out the night before..SO I am first in line :rock:
Not dumb........Procrastinators!! And not all of us can eat like you:D ..well, at least not me anyway:eek: so im waiting for the BBQ:rock: . That is why the GTG was made right? I just sugested to all meet there not eat there.:dontknow:

SRT-IZ-4me said:
Not dumb........Procrastinators!! And not all of us can eat like you:D ..well, at least not me anyway:eek: so im waiting for the BBQ:rock: . That is why the GTG was made right? I just sugested to all meet there not eat there.:dontknow:
Duh I can read :D :2in1:

azpyroguy said:
I have been asked about the start time... I had not really thought about that, but how does 1pm sound. The car show does not start until 5pm, so that gives us 4 hours to bench race, etc..

Also, if anyone has extra folding lawn chairs please bring those!!! I have a few around the house, and then the four high top chairs around my patio table.. but not enough to support the entire group.
Well i guess its 1pm then.............we might be at In&out at noon...!

Wow the guys must all be together by now. 17 hours is way to long to drive to only enjoy one full day of play so I didn't go anymore. Talk about in and out... I would be doing just that for sure... had I gone.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back