Phoenix Speedworld On March 4th 9:00am.

greatone61

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey fellas,

How you guys been? Well a bunch of SRT-8's are getting together at Speedworld on Sunday March 4th for some fun. You SRT-10 guys in the area should come by and show what these beasts are made of.

greatone61 said:
Hey fellas,

How you guys been? Well a bunch of SRT-8's are getting together at Speedworld on Sunday March 4th for some fun. You SRT-10 guys in the area should come by and show what these beasts are made of.
I will be there :rock: Maybe I can get Shawn and Iz to go as well :D

Hey Billy 2 words...................................Road Trip:rock: :rock:

My car's at Arizona Power and Sound right now for some engine upgrades, I get it back on the 3rd so I can't wait to run her the next day! BTW: About 50 SRT's will be at the Pavillions on Saturday!

Sounds very interesting......I might be able to go:rock: ......do we have to bring our own lunch??:D

500 miles from LA..................will have to see but it would make an interesting road trip. Will think about it. Are there any members out in Phoenix who will accommodate VTCOA members who might come out the night before?

I'm almost positive that I will be there for both Friday night and Saturday but I will make 1 for sure.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back