Photos of the day at Maxton

BIG NANA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some of the photos for Maxton, Hope you guys enjoy them.

Attachments

• me at speed half mile mark.jpg
    me at speed half mile mark.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 70
  • My starting line shot from a mile away.jpg
    My starting line shot from a mile away.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 69
  • me at the end almost.jpg
    me at the end almost.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Here is a shot of Wayne Jesels world record holder 2005 Ram 1500 quad cab with SRT facias and bodywork that went 250 at bonneville, 212 here at Maxton. This day he broke though. The other picture is of bob Ida's Ford "Frightning" SEMA show truck converted over to a LSR with a twin turbo Navigator motor. It blew up

Attachments

• ford lighting blowup.jpg
    ford lighting blowup.jpg
    676.6 KB · Views: 78
  • world record holder.jpg
    world record holder.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 81
These pics are of a little Crosely race car, the red one and the other is a full fledge Panoz Race Car that this guy bought from the team, and ran it just in front of me both times, I beat his speed the first time, teased him in front of his buddies about my truck being faster than his race car, so on the next run, he went one mile an hour faster than me, and he made sure to come to my pit area and tell me... That was funny

Attachments

• max1.jpg
    max1.jpg
    747.5 KB · Views: 44
  • maxton1.jpg
    maxton1.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Here are some more pics from Maxton and the Ronnie Robinson Guys put up some congrats on their street sign

Attachments

• max8.jpg
    max8.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 38
  • max9.jpg
    max9.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 42
  • sighn.jpg
    sighn.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 44
I might for Pinks, because my daughter in law wants to ride with me when i hit the NOS for the first time!!

BIG NANA said:
I might for Pinks, because my daughter in law wants to ride with me when i hit the NOS for the first time!!
Hey Nana,You need to find a way to dash mount the camera so you can get a pic. of your daughter in laws expression when you hit the juice.:rock: I hope you know you are my new hero.

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :rock: :elefant:

Damn, how in the hell did that gay elephant sneak in there?:dontknow: :eek: :D

Yellow venom 366 said:
Excellent pics Big Nana. What was Wayne Jesel running for a motor? ( I take it that its not a SRT-10?)

He had his motor with dual 4 barrels that he usedin 2006. I think in 2006, he ran 220 at bonneville with that motor.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back