Photoshop request please - rims

4to10cyl said:
That actually looks really good IMO. There are some things that would make the truck look even better, but overall that's sweet actually. I think some bronze viper decals on the side, black calipers, and some other bronze things to bring it all together.

More like this:
(The color isn't exactly the same, but you get the idea)

Attachments

• 4to10brz3.jpg
    4to10brz3.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 62
ntw0rk said:
More like this:
(The color isn't exactly the same, but you get the idea)

Awesome, then black headlight, black grills, Bronze SRT badge, maybe a bronze hood vang. Viper powered in Bronze on the windshield. That would look awesome...I may have to talk to Nicole about this color scheme rather than black/red.

Yeah dont look to bad if I say so myself. :D Thats kind of the color I wanted originally but its hard to tell how it will look till its baked on the wheel.
Check with your powder coater for color options.

FATJACK said:
Just leave the factory wheels as is put nitrous on it and have FUN!!!

first GO!
then Show!

I like the nightrunner rims. Brad and Billys truck rock...I like the chrome lip...but the is something about an 06 all black.
Wish I had the money I would go black on a 06 QC, 4/6" drop, all shaved, wingless, limo tint, black rims...and a nasty sound of a Roe 10# coming at you. I think I just gave myself wood.

That does look awesome, although it looks like an 80 Trans Am, they did those colors with an eagle on the hood.

l_ba2963d5e38a4b14884561dd65c5e274.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back