PHX VTCOA Saturday GTG - 7/9/2011

Yea, was good to meet somebody new and it was nice seeing Rudolph again, thats a nice RC.

Yeah got tied up on things. Did you guys get a group photo of the trucks ?

No, they didnt feel like driving out to Camelback, maybe next GTG we can all meet up.

I got a few shots while we were at Sonic....gotta do a little work to them but will post them up here tonight.

Group pic at sonic

DSC_0029-1.jpg

Maybe a good idea to set something up a few weeks in advance, maybe after Kyle gets back from his trip.

Seems like only a few of us locally like to race the trucks, maybe a track day in a few months would be a good idea. Unicorns are nice, but these trucks were made to run.

Seems like only a few of us locally like to race the trucks, maybe a track day in a few months would be a good idea. Unicorns are nice, but these trucks were made to run.

You know I am in.....need to see what she can actually do when it's not as hot as Satin's rectum.

Guys,

Things are looking good for our GTG on Saturday (July 9, 2011). I heard from every one except HaroldD. I will have my neighbor in his Black QC, his name is Guilly. Will see you all at 6:00 PM. Dragon said he had all ready scheduled something else.:D

Rudolph

Thanks for the invite Rudolph. I don't check this forum often.

It was nice meeting Rick (thanks for the drink, I owe you one!) and Kyle.

Now I have the bug for more mods again:rock:

No problem, just wait till it cools down and we hit the track, you'll start modding like crazy.Lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back