Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been spending my day off riding lately.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1368573960240.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1368573960240.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 225
Nice, like the new white Ram R/T also.....

Seeing a clean black truck makes me want one, then I look at my wife's dirty black car and decide against it

Haha they are a Payne to keep clean. Got my teryx4 and my son had to get a teryx. So we rep the dodges:)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Awesome pic, Im really liking the white ram (and of course yours). Havent seen one of the new r/t rams lowered until now

I work for a motorcycle shop and we carry all the major brands. Of course we sell 30 rzr xp's to every teryx but i still like it! I bleed green :D

Sweet hobby :)
I love those things and never even drove one but have seen the pull out 4x4 trucks with a tow strap :chain:

Gotta love that dirt right?

Nice Teryx... I saw a Wild Cat at Bass Pro and my jaw dropped... might have to be my next toy purchase.....

How low are you sitting? I was afraid to drop my 10 cause it would lose the ability to tow?

Gotta love that dirt right?

Nice Teryx... I saw a Wild Cat at Bass Pro and my jaw dropped... might have to be my next toy purchase.....

How low are you sitting? I was afraid to drop my 10 cause it would lose the ability to tow?

I live close to bump stops without a load. And it doesn't appear to squat anymore with the t4 however loaded or unloaded if I hit a dip hard enough the rear does hit the rubber bump stops. Put my 91 tune on her and couldn't tell I was towing 2k pounds even when braking:rock:

I work for a motorcycle shop and we carry all the major brands. Of course we sell 30 rzr xp's to every teryx but i still like it! I bleed green :D

Tried out the xp 900 but after hearing complaints from several razor owners about reliability issues I decided to go with the t4 and I couldn't be happier just want to raise it bout another 3'' for more clearance although the t4 already has the best in class clearance and shortest wheelbase which is awesome. I also love the option for differential lock when I need it.

Those things are too much money, I'd rather buy a Jeep lol.

You can find great deals. Got mine for 13500 out the door with a 3.5yr warranty. So out of the box you get something ready to trail ride w/warranty. Good considering a jeep is double that and pretty much as soon as you hit a trail you void your warranty and plus these things go places jeeps and trucks could only dream of and don't sound like rattle traps :)

Tried out the xp 900 but after hearing complaints from several razor owners about reliability issues I decided to go with the t4 and I couldn't be happier just want to raise it bout another 3'' for more clearance although the t4 already has the best in class clearance and shortest wheelbase which is awesome. I also love the option for differential lock when I need it.

For the money you cant beat a Teryx 4. way more leg room in the back than a rzr 4. we dont have too many reliability issues but more maintenance issues. Being in the industry i ALWAYS hear "why dont you buy a jeep?" If you've never had the chance to put in some seat time in these things you'll never understand, its just not the same! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back