picking up my new project saturday

ctsrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well funny as this my sound i was driving my truck to work today and i was bein followed by a g35 well i pulled into my work where i know my truck would be safe cause its kept inside. well this older guy come up to me that was drivin the g and says sweet truck and we started bsing and what not my boss come to the back to see what i was doin and knew the guy i was talking to. well to get to the point this guy askes me hey would you like to buy a car meaning a viper i no im not in the market and i dont have that kind of cash right now then he turns around and says cheap i need to move it out of my way so i go how cheap is cheap hes goes 17,000 and you take it so im selling one of my toys this friday getting a bankers check and turning around and buying this so. i know i skiped around in the story i go and i look at the car and its dirty and is in the hood of a bad town inside the car is dirty and needs a good cleaning. the bad im getting half the motor in a box. what had happen was the guy ripped a hole in the oil pan and burnt the barrings the block looks good and all i know more about it when i get it home and taking apart. when i get it fixed im goin to sell it. here are some pics of the car
Let me know what you think its worth when i fix it its a 2002 gts
and as i was typing the guy also told me he has a rsi twins for it thats goin with it some parts are m.i.a
IMG00148-20090226-1709.jpg

IMG00147-20090226-1709.jpg

IMG00146-20090226-1709.jpg

Last edited:
the first thing thats goin are them beat ass rims
any other parts i should check that get ripped apart when these thing get hammered on
besides drivetrain

I seen where some one on here has a post, he is trying to sell his totaled SRT for 7000. The engine and drivetrain appears to be ok. May be just what you need

umm i just bought his u connect. im getting all the parts to fix it,comes with the car this guy is older and has no time to fix it himself or the money

tommmmy03 said:
I seen where some one on here has a post, he is trying to sell his totaled SRT for 7000. The engine and drivetrain appears to be ok. May be just what you need
:congrats: :dontknow: :rock: YES/NO ,that would be bitchin, gen 3 in a gen 2.

GADodgetech said:
Thats not a final edition
its has tags inside near the shifter. i thought it was a pain jane gts maybe the shifter consol was changed. i thought they where all red

Last edited:
Good luck with the project paul, 2002 Viper GTS Kelly Blue Book in Great shape lists for
$41,165
Guess you could make a few bucks ....

Jim

i just called its not a final ed it just has a tag it was reglued so its a pain janer the guy told me it he got the tag off of ebay.i knew i was right when i though they where soppose to be red in color

ctsrt10 said:
i just called its not a final ed it just has a tag it was reglued so its a pain janer the guy told me it he got the tag off of ebay.i knew i was right when i though they where soppose to be red in color
Yep thats what I was thinkin, kinda hokie, who would glue a final edition tag on it????

dude make sure you run the vin so it aint hot, I know you said your boss new him but sometimes we dont know the people we think we do, also title dont forget and no excuses like I have to pay remainder and then you get it. Just looking out for bro 17k may not seem like alot but it is if you get screwed. Just check all you angles before you give him and cash.JMO

DevilDawg3097 said:
dude make sure you run the vin so it aint hot, I know you said your boss new him but sometimes we dont know the people we think we do, also title dont forget and no excuses like I have to pay remainder and then you get it. Just looking out for bro 17k may not seem like alot but it is if you get screwed. Just check all you angles before you give him and cash.JMO
Great advice brother.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

i got the clean title its been checked hes also a dealer. thanks though

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back