Pics from Denver Trip with Dom

The burnout pic alone looks like a huge improvement from what I saw a year ago in Sac. Truck looks great! Some sweet rides out there too.

great times. most guys don't know what kinda time and cash go into a build like that.

I agree Eddie. Every tenth below 11.50 in in our trucks probably costs $5000, and getting to 11.50 is about $50K. If Dom is in the 9's at sea level, he is well beyond $150,000.

Getting to the 8's is double that easily.

I could be off a little but not much...and I have never stayed in a Holiday Inn Express.

well prof i still have a lot more work to do....but it is very expensive..to say the least but ...i had a blast and actually enjoyed the truck (first time in years)!!

Prof said:
WTF?????????????

No pictures of Dom's wife?

Sweet run Dom...its been a long, expensive ride...thanks for sticking with it for all of us!

Justin, your work is always the highest quality available...your quality says more about you than anything else could say. Your Dad should be very proud.

You can't imagine how proud. Congrats to Dom and Justin.

All women are beautiful...and I lust after all wives...but yes, Dom's wife is very beautiful...how else could he have such a great looking daughter?

Pops@JMB said:
You can't imagine how proud. Congrats to Dom and Justin.
Congrats to you to Marty. I am sure you did a lot of the custom work on it too!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Nice pics...Glad to finally see them......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back