Pics of Bassani's

portlandsrt said:
Hi Dave! Did you get that done with a clear coat added to your candy blue? I just placed a big order for basically the same thing you did with Justin at JMB in gloss red... I want it really smooth and glossy...
Also,,, I just popped my hood and noticed that my engine bay is going to look pretty incomplete with a stock throttle body. Yours looks "finished" with the X-Metal TB. I wonder if there is someway to polish my stock TB...

The candy blue is a 2 step process, so yes i do believe it is cleared. As far as smooth, well you will still have that "orange peel" texture. The stock TB I would imagine you could get polished, but let me tell you something, the increase in performance I noticed after putting it on was PHENOMINAL!! To me it was well worth the money for the new TB, thanks again Gary!!

looks great dude.Gotta get rid of that stinking cardboard on the firewall !!
takes 2 minutes and looks alot better IMO

BigDave1970 said:
The candy blue is a 2 step process, so yes i do believe it is cleared. As far as smooth, well you will still have that "orange peel" texture. The stock TB I would imagine you could get polished, but let me tell you something, the increase in performance I noticed after putting it on was PHENOMINAL!! To me it was well worth the money for the new TB, thanks again Gary!!

Thanks for your response. I just wish Gary was reachable and was still making the X-Metal TB's... I would just buy one...

portlandsrt said:
Thanks for your response. I just wish Gary was reachable and was still making the X-Metal TB's... I would just buy one...

Look in the for sale section here on the site. Have seen alot of people selling them

BigDave1970 said:
The stock TB I would imagine you could get polished, but let me tell you something, the increase in performance I noticed after putting it on was PHENOMINAL!! To me it was well worth the money for the new TB, thanks again Gary!!

I agree completly with you Dave..........I love Garys TB.

Your truck looks fantastic dude!!! I had no idea you had those cool blue flames. The new stuff looks killer too:rock: .................very nice man...........TOTM canidate for sure!!:rock:

patrick

Originally Posted by portlandsrt

Ummm... I just got off the phone with him like 3 hours ago and ordered one:dontknow: He said they had just made some. Give him a call:rock:

LoveThisTruck said:
Originally Posted by portlandsrt

Ummm... I just got off the phone with him like 3 hours ago and ordered one:dontknow: He said they had just made some. Give him a call:rock:
Whats he charging for a TB?

LOOKS KILLER!:rock: a definate mod for me,how hard was it to remove the intake?

You may want to trim that passenger side inner wheel well when i put mine on i had too,and hopefully in six months yours won't look like this.
DSC_1090.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC_1087.jpg
[/IMG]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back