PICS OF BLOWN RPS CLUTCH DAMAGE!!

WOW!............

That is fuk'n BULLSHIT!!!! His truck is ruined. My heart goes out to him, I hope he's ok.

To answer all questions,
No one was injured,Yes,an automatic can blow just as violent,The clutch has been in the truck since 04,It was in there when he bought it.The bags were deployed when shrapnel hit the air bag module in the cab.The owner drives his truck very easy,He was actually on his way home after getting his oil changed.The truck sitting next to him at the traffic light sustained damage as well.Believe it or not it was a Lightning!(yeah thats what I thought)The truck was not abused or driven wrecklessly at all,It was a pampered garage queen.He also has witnesses and a police report for the incident.He is still waiting for the insurance company to settle,But I heard that they will repair it.My estimate puts the damage at aprox.$22,000!!!
A scatter shield is my future for sure,including a block saver and I've already upgraded all mounting bolts

Just goes ta show ya what can happen, who would have thought that clutch would ever let go like that?..the shield idea is good, that is fkn scary, glad no one got hurt.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back