Pics of my 10

Looks good mate! ;) It's going to be asked so I'll get it out of the way, why are you turning it back to stock again? :dontknow:

I am selling the truck and its always easier to sell something that is all stock. I just don't want the 10 anymore and am looking for a new toy but have to sell this one first. I do have the wing its in my garage, I used the truck to haul stuff so I opted for the soft bed cover and so I had to remove the wing to make it happen. No worries the wing will live on!

The lights have already been traded and the other goodies will go up for sale soon once I have them off the truck. A few parts, such as the fuel door, are already spoken for by other members. Stay tuned in the for sale section to see what I'm going to be getting rid of. Cheers!

sweet looking truck bro !! if work wasnt slow i would buy it rite now !!! i have a qc but would love to rev it up through the corners with the 6 spd auto is a little scary entering corners using way too much brake .. good luck with sale but i know you will regret and miss it !!!

That is a nice looking 10! I really like how you painted to lower front spoiler on the front bumper black. It makes a huge difference. I haven't seen it done much on other 10s.

You better be getting one hell of a toy to not regret getting rid of the 10. Maybe a fighter jet?

I'm actually just gonna drive my 89 BMW 325i with 208,000 miles on it for a while. Right now I'm working in Nashville, TN and to park the 10 downtown and expect nothing to happen to it is just plain silly. Cars get beat up and broken into alot down here. I will be happy to have no car payment and the extra $$ in my pocket. I enjoyed the 10 but its too expensive to own and operate and if I never drive it I fell like the payments I am making are for it to sit and do nothing.

I've always had a nice ride and for the first time in my life I am gonna give it a break till I can save up enough money and pay cash for something and not have to worry about payments. The one nice thing that always comes from being an enthusiast with cars and trucks is you meet great people and share a passion.

I'm just tickled pink to have owned this truck brand new off the lot and had the opportunity to play around with a viper engine under my right foot. Its been a blast and the pics and memories I will enjoy for the rest of my life.

bigike said:
Hey bro, are you wanting to trade lights and fuel doors?

My first thought was trading the fuel door! Damn us guys with silver trucks and black wheels!

Truck looks great! I'd sell it like it is!

Cablefed said:
I'm actually just gonna drive my 89 BMW 325i with 208,000 miles on it for a while. Right now I'm working in Nashville, TN and to park the 10 downtown and expect nothing to happen to it is just plain silly. Cars get beat up and broken into alot down here. I will be happy to have no car payment and the extra $$ in my pocket. I enjoyed the 10 but its too expensive to own and operate and if I never drive it I fell like the payments I am making are for it to sit and do nothing.

I've always had a nice ride and for the first time in my life I am gonna give it a break till I can save up enough money and pay cash for something and not have to worry about payments. The one nice thing that always comes from being an enthusiast with cars and trucks is you meet great people and share a passion.

I'm just tickled pink to have owned this truck brand new off the lot and had the opportunity to play around with a viper engine under my right foot. Its been a blast and the pics and memories I will enjoy for the rest of my life.

you are very wise, no payment is the way to go Mate!:rock: :rock:

thewelshm

Looks good.........could use some billet up front though ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back