PICS OF MY GARAGE QUEEN

joemags54

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cell phone only, but you can get a decent look at the permastar wheels. PS , Don't be hating on me Denise..........:p

Attachments

• IMG00025.jpg
    IMG00025.jpg
    473.2 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG00026.jpg
    IMG00026.jpg
    488.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG00027.jpg
    IMG00027.jpg
    430.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG00028.jpg
    IMG00028.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
TREKER said:
Beautiful Joe.. Cant wait to see'em in person. GTG???
Thanks Scott. I went to Captree yesterday, it cost me 8 bucks to take a piss. I have to find out where everybody went. Maybe the old OBI parking lot. :dontknow:

joemags54 said:
Thanks Scott. I went to Captree yesterday, it cost me 8 bucks to take a piss. I have to find out where everybody went. Maybe the old OBI parking lot. :dontknow:

I was out and about yesterday. I was out east in South Hampton. Love watching the Hamptonites snap their necks from the sound of my exhaust decel popping. :D

joemags54 said:
Cell phone only, but you can get a decent look at the permastar wheels. PS , Don't be hating on me Denise..........:p
Never my stallion :D I love permastar , ask Roy, the nutty Professor :D:itsme:

:eek:Most excellent.. I always wanted to see Permastar'd OEMs on a 10 just to get an idea what they'd look like. And on silver too? That's parkay:top:. I have a new set of baby diaper wiped polished Permastar'd OEMs that I never installed, new in their individual boxes.. But one of these days Alice.. One.. of.. these.. days.. BAM!!! They'll be on.

Venom Power said:
:eek:Most excellent.. I always wanted to see Permastar'd OEMs on a 10 just to get an idea what they'd look like. And on silver too? That's parkay:top:. I have a new set of baby diaper wiped polished Permastar'd OEMs that I never installed, new in their individual boxes.. But one of these days Alice.. One.. of.. these.. days.. BAM!!! They'll be on.
Thanks Ant. I like em too. :rock:

joemags54 said:
Don't hate on me.........:p It's just a couple of pics
Joe... I noticed your truck was out in the sun. Your using at least a 50 sun block on that poor baby I hope!

joemags54 said:

WOW!!! That's a beautiful second coat on that three stage paint job :rock: :rock: :rock: when are you gonna finish her and put the RED
coat on?? :dontknow: :dontknow: :confused: :p :p :D

I love them wheels :):):):):):)

Last edited:
Wifey said:
WOW!!! That's a beautiful second coat on that three stage paint job :rock: :rock: :rock: when are you gonna finish her and put the RED
coat on?? :dontknow: :dontknow: :confused: :p :p :D

I love them wheels :):):):):):)
What, and have one of the more common colors? :p

joemags54 said:
What, and have one of the more common colors? :p

You know you wanted RED, that's why you put the red stripe on it :D

She looks nice, Joe...Chrome wheels and all...

Din know yer a Kneeyawkah... No wonder we get along...

Don't let these limp dicks piss on ya' leg....

D

Django said:

D

Where'd you think he was from Joisey? ;)

Django said:

D
Thanks D. You know the way the "green eyed monster" rears his ugly head around here.....:p :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back