Pics of my new truck

374112.jpg

DSCF1408.jpg

Welcome, and don't worry about it once your let your hair grow out it be so noticeable.

I like the color a lot. Look great and looks like the one that showed up on the Maxwell lot after I bought my 05. You didn't pick that up in Taylor did you?

Congrats on the new truck bud...Looks good...:rock: I to was very happy
when i got mine...Play safe...:burnout:

haha bro were just playin... everyone gets it .you just got lucky being one of your first few posts .. lol and the pic i posted is one of our members who is 7 foot tall lol.... makes us all look like shirmps........

76574srt10 said:
Welcome, and don't worry about it once your let your hair grow out it be so noticeable.

I like the color a lot. Look great and looks like the one that showed up on the Maxwell lot after I bought my 05. You didn't pick that up in Taylor did you?

I did pick it up in Taylor. I have to keep my hair short... job requirement:dontknow:

76574srt10 said:
I really like the color. If I'd known that one was coming I would've waited. did you swap a vette for it? I live in Taylor maybe see in Academy this year?

No, I didn't trade anything in on it. I'm definatly up for a g2g

76574srt10 said:
Considering your job(based on hair cut and being in Ft Hood) I hope it was FREE.

Drop me a line here when you are ready. Meet ya half way!

Thank you for your support. :rock:
It's a deal... we'll meet up soon.

About the short crack, just remember Audey Murphy was short.
It the size of the dog, but the fight in him that counts.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back