PICS OF THE VIPER

Nice:rock: Congrat's on the new ride, and thanks for sharing the pics.:rock:

amtrucker22 said:
Still have not gotten them. Can you check to see if they have left your outbox.

there coming... file was to large

Someday, I want one of those! That's a gorgeous car mang.

Hey Carlos I'd be willing to take some pic's for you for free........Maybe we can set some time up and find a cool spot.....You know where I work drop by and see me or shot me a PM and we can hook up :D Beautiful car Bro :rock:

Here you go:

003.jpg

005.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

Shit dude, that is megabadass!!!!! :drool:

I got Viper Wood! :rock:

I would have to say that "IF" I were to get one, it would be the one that you have. Great lookin car....jealous:)

BurntRubber said:
3 days...:rock:

Today would be the 4th day so, have you modded it yet???????:D :dontknow: :D

Beautiful Dude!:rock:

Hamrhead said:
Today would be the 4th day so, have you modded it yet???????:D :dontknow: :D

Beautiful Dude!:rock:

Window tint next week...I think I have to wait a while before much else.
A few observations about the car. holy shit is it fast! Full throttle in first gear is impossible if you want to actually move foward. any more than 1/4 throttle shifting in to second also helps you go no where fast. 6th gear is useless under 75 mph. you never have to down shift, and you can start out in 5th if you want to. My truck feels pointless, slow, bad handling, and feels like it has no power. THe car has exceeded my expectations, after reading articles about the Viper for over a decade I can say it is what it is...American Badazz. The comfort level is better than I thought, I am 6'1" 195 pounds and fit great. If any one is in Phoenix let me know and we will go for a cruise.The car is so cool, my dad, who thinks cars are a waste of money, wants to get one. He hasn't even been for a ride yet!

BurntRubber said:
Window tint next week...I think I have to wait a while before much else.
A few observations about the car. holy shit is it fast! Full throttle in first gear is impossible if you want to actually move foward. any more than 1/4 throttle shifting in to second also helps you go no where fast. 6th gear is useless under 75 mph.

About traction.

How old are the tires?

They do make a BIG difference!! If they're over ~5 years old or so, you may want to consider new ones.

In warm weather w/ warm roads, my car will dig in in 1st even with the 3.55's.
Once the sun goes down though (this time of year), traction can be an issue in 1st and 2nd.

As long as you're aware you could break the tires loose, you'll be good.

And 3.55's make 6th gear useable at ~55mph!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back