Pics of the wreck

Silverback said:
Thank god your kids were not with her.

When she called me I thought the kids were with her. So when I got to the scene my heart dropped to see her standing there all bloody and the kids not in the back seat. I thought the kids had already been transported to the hospital. Turns out she had just dropped the kids off minutes before at school (This was at 8 in the morning.)

For those who missed the original thread it was mentioned in the help me with a code thread I started. I drove so hard to the scene that I burned or did something to the #3. But thanks for all the words.:)

Wow that was a good hit, Hope she gets better soon!

Hopefully you wont have to rebuild your motor eigther.

Glad to know she's with us still Scott!! I have always believed that all of us should have driving tests every year or 2 from 65 on. We have a real problem in Washington with elderly drivers on the road. My best wishes to you and your missus.
Ronnie:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
I have always believed that all of us should have driving tests every year or 2 from 65 on. We have a real problem in Washington with elderly drivers on the road.

It wasn't the fact that he was old. He was eating and not paying attention. So he didn't see my wife so he never hit the brakes. I have pictures on my phone of his biscuit on top of the dash.

Damn Scott!!

I am glad that she is ok!! How is the old man?

Cars can be fixed/replaced, no where near as valuable as the lives that were spared!

Good luck with getting the car replaced.

FlyingLow said:
She is not doing very well. Lots of pain but the neck brace helps. She has a couple of black eyes and her nose is still swollen. I'm up a lot at night with her to help out with medicine and such. Hopefully she will be up and about soon. Thanks for asking.

Our prayers to Her, you. and the family Scott...Gods speed for her recovery.
Pretty impressive invasion....have to think, foot and a half into a "Beemer" is pretty significant" not like she was in a Yugo ;)

Scotty- I hope she is feeling better. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers. Please, give her a hug and kiss and tell her I love her and I am thinking of her. I am so glad her angels were with her. :angel:

We love you and if you need ANYTHING.....call.:love:

Luv Marne

WOW.... I HOPE SHE IS FEELING BETTER... WISH HER A SPEEDY RECOVERY...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back