Picture of my truck at Sunset

Absolutely perfect! Nice work. Truck looks awesome! (did I just use awesome in a sentence?) Oh, hell.... AWESOME DUDE! (I feel thirty years younger):)

Last edited:
Very nice pic!!

Too bad the truck ain't red!!
:p

I do like that gray though!!

really great pic , could so be used in a brochure... :rock:

May i give some small critic ? :confused: :dontknow: :D
The eye catcher , the front wheel , has his "soupappe" on the bottom , now that should be on top ....:) Cars displayed at shows are frequent turned there wheels so the "air valve" is on top , which is the most unvisible place , so less disturbing the rim glamour.... :eek: ;) :D :D

Belgiumbarry , the perfectionist :D

belgiumbarry said:
really great pic , could so be used in a brochure... :rock:

May i give some small critic ? :confused: :dontknow: :D
The eye catcher , the front wheel , has his "soupappe" on the bottom , now that should be on top ....:) Cars displayed at shows are frequent turned there wheels so the "air valve" is on top , which is the most unvisible place , so less disturbing the rim glamour.... :eek: ;) :D :D

Belgiumbarry , the perfectionist :D

They also rotate the rim so the center caps are all horizontal if they have an emblem on them.

It's the little things like that, that a lot of folks don't catch.

That looks great and very tasteful. Now you can come to Omaha and take pics of my rides.

Bruce

Silverback said:
They also rotate the rim so the center caps are all horizontal if they have an emblem on them.

It's the little things like that, that a lot of folks don't catch.

They even mount the tyres with the name central to the air valve, so with that valve on top , there's the name displayed readeble... :)

Look at pics of analoge watches : always are the indicators in the :) position , never in the :(
Perhaps it helps selling them ? sure... :D

belgiumbarry said:
They even mount the tyres with the name central to the air valve, so with that valve on top , there's the name displayed readeble... :)

Look at pics of analoge watches : always are the indicators in the :) position , never in the :(
Perhaps it helps selling them ? sure... :D
So true, most people never really pick up on these small details, they only know, "It looks nice!" :p

The watch position 1:50 has been used to photograph analog watches for a very long time. Smiley face? Yeah, I guess it looks like that, but I think originally it was chosen because it separates the hands enough to tell what they really look like, while allowing a larger percentage of the face to be seen.

Nice attention to detail Barry!

Last edited:
Very Nice!

You have a very Talented Daughter

Very nice picture! Now you just need to lower that 4x4...

I have been looking at lowering it but have not found the right kit yet- I need to call Dan

BigRed460 said:
Very nice picture! Now you just need to lower that 4x4...
Great Pic! Super clean and a nice color too! (But ya gotta lower it.:D )

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back