Pictures and info on JMB's electric fan

Thanks, it looks different again now that the NOS is gone and the Procharger was added, looks much better actually.

The fuse panel is no problem to get to, this winter I am going to move it again. Not sure where exactly but it will be completely out of sight. I am considering having some new inner fenders fabbed to clean it up even a little more, but that will come later.

The color is Chrome Smoke, one of Justin's upgraded colors.

Hey Tyler, you have some updated pics of your beast?

Looks like a nice fan set up they make buttttttt the damn price after putting it all together is just outrageous,,,,,

The fan is a OEM Mopar fan, I wanted to buy a second one for another project I had from the local dealership and it was like $800 alone. Its worth it in my mind, they work very well.

Nope, still have it. Honestly I dont really plan on getting rid of it, there was just the opportunity to get into Dom's turbo but really then my project would be like his, never ending.

Nope, still have it. Honestly I dont really plan on getting rid of it, there was just the opportunity to get into Dom's turbo but really then my project would be like his, never ending.

so right now your running all motor and spraying nos? 150 shot?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back