pictures of Garages!

hey thats a great looking shop!! I love the lic plate collection!! you want one from hawaii??
the bmw r/c car is accually a older volvo s40 on a svm 1/5 scale car it will do 65mph in a heart beat!! also a corection on the hd box it was 10k after my 4k trade in not 14k sorry!!
joe:rock: :confused:
SRT/10-AMSTERDAM said:
Here some pictures of my garage in Holland. It's not big or very nice but it's great to have a garage for my truck behind my home :top:

garage1.jpg

garage2.jpg

garage3.jpg

garage4.jpg

garage5.jpg

deur.jpg

I need help...ViperTruck2933 needs to come up here and get me organized and decorated!'

While some say you never have too much horsepower, I think the same is true of garage space...I need twice as much space.

Outside shot:

img143.jpg

My Volvo slot:

img144.jpg

My SRT 10 slot:

img145.jpg

My shop (with too many yard tools!)

img146.jpg

img149.jpg

The Carbon Footprint Leveling slot:

img147.jpg

img151.jpg

Can we all agree that the carbon footprint leveling area needs to be changed to a '08 Viper slot?

It is adjusted now...David (Stingray) did it Sunday, but I block the wheels anytime I lift the truck...just an old habit...I had just changed the oil...can't tell you how many times I have tried to back out of a garage with the wheels chalked!

By the way it is my favorite block...it is an old gas fire place log...flat on the bottom, flat on one side and rounded and rough on the other side and top! Never gets wedged by the tire!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back