Pictures of my old mans new "shed"

yellowfever#154

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of course shortly after I moved away from the town my parents live in my dad decided to build my dream shop. Here are some pictures of it just about done.

IMG_5757.jpg

IMG_5771.jpg

IMG_5772.jpg

IMG_5773.jpg

IMG_5762.jpg

IMG_5778.jpg

IMG_5766.jpg

IMG_5767.jpg

IMG_5764.jpg

IMG_5763.jpg

IMG_5775.jpg

So sick...this is the encouragement I needed to help me study for final exams next week lol

trubuilt said:
Should be a great "shed" with the infloor heat.
Why did he build it so high is he planning on some more car lifts :D :D

The plan actually was to have a second level to store future project or parts cars where the pool table and tv is, but instead changed it to the way it is now. Also about 15 feet from this shop is another that is a similar size and he wanted them to be similar sizes from the outside. The other shop is a cold storage area and this one is the heated workshop. The project started because he bought the motorhome in the pictures but it was too tall to fit through the overhead door in the other shop so he then had a reason to build another building.

WOW!:rock:

Dad seems to like AMC's.

If I gave him a Rebel Machine would he adopt me?:dontknow:

BUT...He has to move it down here, to cold in Canada!:D

Very nice shed. How's he liking the Alfa? That's about the only Class "A" I can stand straight up in.

Wow!! Awesome place!! Better than some you see on TV!!

Tell him when he is ready to sell the Camaro, I'll take it!

Man, that's a sweet setup!!!!!!! The only thing missing is some living quarters. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

ntw0rk said:
Tell him when he is ready to sell the Camaro, I'll take it!

Check yer eyes, I don't see no Camaro! :D

I only see a few things missing, a kitchen, a fridge stocked with your favorite brew and a BIG screen television, add those and you only have to leave to restock the munchies and beer (unless you can get a delivery schedule setup).

Roz-SRT said:
Man, that's a sweet setup!!!!!!! The only thing missing is some living quarters. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I take that back. Nevermind the RV sitting in there! :p

Roz-SRT said:

Check yer eyes, I don't see no Camaro! :D

Oh Snap! That's an AMC ain't it?! OOpS!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back