Pillar Gauge/ CD Changer

Devildog2112

Reaction score
I have run into a situation with my 05 SRT-10 for 1. My pillar guage dosnt work, can someone please point me into the right direction where i can get a Oil Temp guage for less than OEM $ 179.88. Also i was heading to work this moring and my Frigging 6 disk POC CD changer will not work or Eject/Load any disk, does anyone have any solutions besides what i have already done to the Radio ( PUNCH IT ) Thank God for PTSD

Semper Fi
Dom

Devildog2112 said:
I have run into a situation with my 05 SRT-10 for 1. My pillar guage dosnt work, can someone please point me into the right direction where i can get a Oil Temp guage for less than OEM $ 179.88. Also i was heading to work this moring and my Frigging 6 disk POC CD changer will not work or Eject/Load any disk, does anyone have any solutions besides what i have already done to the Radio ( PUNCH IT ) Thank God for PTSD

Semper Fi
Dom
:argh: ..Don't punch her too many times, or they won't be able to get your CD's out.

They remove the radio from the Truck and send it to MOPAR. They remove the CD's without fuc*ing-up the radio.

Now if you want the radio fixed, that's another story.....

Quick

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back