PINKS ALL OUT Belle Rose, La. Feb 27-28

mopower1958 said:
Anyone else going to be there? I have preregistered the Coronet,one of only 35 MOPARS:burnout: , and we will be going down Friday morning the 27th.
No sand bagging:D with your time that is one of there choice classes.:rock: Good luck brother. :burnout: :burnout:

I blew my engine 3 weeks ago. I kinda am out of the racing scene now :( so i wont be going.

Be sure to shave your head and act like a homo...THEN you'll get chosen!:D :marchmellow: :D

mopower1958 said:
Thanks, I do not expect to get chosen. However a few friends are going and we are carrying the grille,deer sausage,burgers etc.. and we will make a 2 day hot rod,drag racing party out of it:rock: There are over 400 cars registered.

Hope you make it to the show David:driver: Ya' never know what bracket has the best showing:dontknow: Sometimes "less is more" depending on track prep/conditioning...weather...ect.

500snakz said:
Be sure to shave your head and act like a homo...THEN you'll get chosen!:D :marchmellow: :D

And of course act like your god's gift to racing.:D

We will be heading down to Belle Rose tomorrow, if any of you are going come by and say high. Shellie's truck is an '07 inferno red Hemi QC with a tag that reads N2MOPAR and the Coronet is blue with a white top. There will be FOOD!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back