Pinks All out, Vegas! and a 427 vette

VIPER D.N.A

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got back into town yesterday from probably one of the best weekends of my life! We went to Vegas to pick up my dads new toy. a 67' 427 Vette! :rock: It's been a dream car of his for years, and this was the right one and the right time. The car was as described, #'s matching with ridiculous documentation. So the weekend was off to a good start, then we heard pinks was filming at the speedway:rock: It was awesome, from noon to midnight we watched over 200 cars race down to the final two. Sweet cars, running all out, all night. I was however very dissapointed in the newer cars. 2 Ls, a few C-5 ZO6s, couple a newer GTOs, They all seemed really slow, but it was probably due to them not showing times all night. The only ones that saw the times they were running were the Pinks crew, and they set up the best races accordingly watching to see if anybody was sandbagging. Does anybody know how I can find out when it will air? Anyways, it was a great time with my pops and brother.

Geez, without PICTURES, this thread sucks...

j/k:D

Pleeeeeeze post some pics dude!!!!

Awesome. I have only seen it on demand through comcast.

Sounds like a helluva good time to me.......

.........and yes, piks would'a been nice....... but ...what the hell.....

Good thread....

D

hey VIPER D.N.A were you there on friday night....there was like a 68 camaro running 8's all night and the guy got the bright idea to put it in the burnout contest....he started spinning, spinning good but not making smoke, but he did make his car turn on fire....what a waste of money, the car was bada$$, but what a waste of money!!!!!

Was watching Pinks All Out last night !!! They were at Milan Speedway near Detroit. They(Pinks)were commenting on how there was only 1 Import w/import motor,and 1 Import w/ American Muscle !!!WOO HOO MOTOR CITY !!!!!

6pakattack said:
Was watching Pinks All Out last night !!! They were at Milan Speedway near Detroit. They(Pinks)were commenting on how there was only 1 Import w/import motor,and 1 Import w/ American Muscle !!!WOO HOO MOTOR CITY !!!!!

I watched it too. It was the best one yet.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back