Please help electrical issue

Pull the white cap

And yes, it is factory

It's hard to see because the pictures so grainy but there are only two wires, pink with a yellow stripe. I'm not sure if both wires have the yellow stripe, or just one.

View attachment 53922

I didn't see that connector under there but...

By the ignition switch I started playing around a bit. Found main power then started touching other wires to it and started getting stuff working.

I ended up putting them 2 wires pink with yellow stripe and pink with green stripe together and everything worked so I just taped them together.

I assume that fuse in the block is bad I will look again tomorrow for it. But it solved every problem even speedo and abs. Whole system is up and running good now :) amassing what 2 wires can do

Thanks for the help :)

I didn't see that connector under there but...

By the ignition switch I started playing around a bit. Found main power then started touching other wires to it and started getting stuff working.

I ended up putting them 2 wires pink with yellow stripe and pink with green stripe together and everything worked so I just taped them together.

I assume that fuse in the block is bad I will look again tomorrow for it. But it solved every problem even speedo and abs. Whole system is up and running good now :) amassing what 2 wires can do

Thanks for the help :)

Glad to help!

You will be adding a fuse later, correct?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back