Please help...I want LOUD...

SinorSwim

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2005 RC with 37K miles only modification is the OEM exhaust removed and dual pipes (non-stainless) with mufflers installed by original owner-one pipe on each side with a cut out in the bumper, I bought it with 1000K

The truck is in storage for the winter and I want to do some work to it during the winter. The truck sounds good now but the exhaust is not stainless steel and I need to upgrade the exhaust.

The truck is a dd and I don't care about increased horsepower, I want to beef up the sound-get this puppy roaring-

Please advise what I should plan to do, I was thinking

CAI, what type?

Headers? if so what type?

Stainless exhaust custom, this truck needs to pass emissions every two years, any info on desirerable system/mufflers?

I love the truck! Your input is appreciated.

Before I grenaded my truck I have JMB full 3" mid-less pipes, Magnaflow catback and factory manifolds and it was crazy loud. The supercharger may have helped that, but it would set off car alarms, make people cover there ears on the sidewalks and make everyone in a 2 mile radius look to see what the noise was coming from.

I will have the MBRP exhaust on a special deal for christmas, probably a free shipping deal, they have a single 4 inch single that I think is available in stainless, but the 4 inch single is definitly loud bro:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back