Please I need help from VTCOA members

BADASS-SRT-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's up everyone! I need a lot of support from every viper truck owner to vote for my truck in order to have a chance to win some free custom made wheels made by ADV.1 wheels. I was able to get in at last minute into this giveaway but there is fierce competition and not many truck fanatics that is why I come to you guys. So any support would be great from you and if possible friends and family.

You must have a facebook account to be able to participate in voting.
1st. You must "LIKE" ADV.1 wheels Facebook profile http://www.facebook.com/ADV.1fanpage
2nd. You must like my red srt-10 truck picture.

Here is the link:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...19982536.47739.138190292912679&type=1&theater

Thanks in advance for those who are to help out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to those who have already taken some time to vote for my pic. I thought it would be cool to win some custom made wheels like the ADV5.0. But who cannot like a dream car like a Lamborghini which theres about 5 of them in the contest. Yet I'm still looking forward to my final votes to see if I at least make it to the final vote on Monday.

okay, im on the old ladies facebook, but im not a facebooker myself. So i dont know how to "like" something. iv got the red srt pic on another page and i see OCBob voted and commented. but how do i like, or what do i do?? I know, i Knomw, im retarded.

okay, never mind you slow assholes, i got it, lmao.

Good luck badass-srt, we r rootin for u. but if you win i want the rims you got now, haha. those are sick and would look good on my black truck

Just want to thank everyone in here that took the time to vote for my truck but unfortunately I did not pass onto the final voting poll this coming monday because I ended up short by 3 votes to qualify into the top 10. Sucks but Oh well and thanks once again.

uuummmm. i still want those shoes. hows 1k:D, haha

better luck next time brother.

Jajaja...... I actually only paid $1420.00 for them out of the box brand new and they came with brand new tires as well.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back