Plum Crazy SRT 8

hemi killer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is a couple of pics of my new ride. SSDUSTY also bought one and stopped out to the house after his purchase. Dustin and his wife are very nice folks and I was glad to meet them.

Bruce

i'm seeing double plum krazy---sweet

That's a really nice blue.......

I was under the impression that Plum Crazy was a purple....

Once again, shows how little I know about it....

D

:dancing: Nice rides .... and D check them glasses bro looks awful purple too me!!:p

Plum crazy is purple, those look blue to me also, but still killer rides:rock:

down in Gastonia they have a Plum crazy purple one with the black stripping Hemi kit, sweeeeeet:rock:

Stinker said:
Plum crazy is purple, those look blue to me also, but still killer rides:rock:

down in Gastonia they have a Plum crazy purple one with the black stripping Hemi kit, sweeeeeet:rock:

Are you sure that is not a Daytona, they actually were out about 3 weeks before the SRT8's. These cars were an afterthought when they decided not to build all the Daytona's and needed something to paint.

Bruce

hemi killer said:
Are you sure that is not a Daytona, they actually were out about 3 weeks before the SRT8's. These cars were an afterthought when they decided not to build all the Daytona's and needed something to paint.

Bruce

dont know Bruce:dontknow: I can find out if ya want , but the dang thang is purple as a freakin crayon:D

but is it my puter:confused: or is yours a bluish purple:dontknow: may need to change my hue:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back