PNW GTG!

Vman455

Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, I've been out here for a year now and have seen a handful of 10's in passing only. With some new owners out here now as well, it's time for an event. I propose one of the following:

1) South Tacoma Classic Car Show Sat. August 21; www.SouthTacomaBusinessDistrict.com. I went a couple of years ago with my dad and had a blast. Mostly classic cars, but it would be neat to have a row of trucks. Pre-entry is $20, day-of $25.

2) 33rd Annual Lemay Car Show Sat. Aug. 28; http://www.lemaymuseum.org/page.php?id=345. I first went to this last year--it's the one day a year when you can see the private collection at the Lemay home as well as the cars at the Marymount Academy (and believe me, they are worth seeing!). In addition to the Lemay cars, you can enter cars in the judged show (the GTS took first in its class last year, but I'm not sure if there's a category appropriate for our trucks) or, everyone and their dog parks their classic/show cars on the grounds (as long as you get there early). Judged entries are $25, admission is $10.

We could do dinner afterward, or whatever. Thoughts?

Thats a big fat no from me, will miss both by /-----------------/ that much. Grrrrrr!

I'm thinking about heading to the Lemay car show tomorrow. Do you have to enter the car show (i.e. be there all day) to park on the grounds, or can you just park there for an hour or two while looking around?

What time will you be there?

Now that I look at it, its not until next weekend. I guess I will be waiting another week.

Jimlah said:
Now that I look at it, its not until next weekend. I guess I will be waiting another week.

Yeah, it's next week. If you want to park on the grounds, plan on getting there early (~9-10am)--it fills up fast. Otherwise you'll have to park offsite and take the shuttle in. You can leave whenever, though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back